Poland 2012 Wrocław A Practical Guide for Football Fans
Liczba stron: 160
Wydanie: 2012 r.
A must-have when visiting host cities, makes sure you will always find your way to the stadium or the nearest watering hole with large screen.
Stadiums, monuments, beer, clubs, accommodations, places worth seeing and a sprinkle of history – all contained within 96 pages.
PRACTICAL GUIDE OF A FOOTBALL FAN COMPRISES:
- fixtures of the tournament,
- a short history of football in Poland,
- brief info about the past (and, mostly, the present) of beer in Poland,
- concise (unabridged for the thirsty of knowledge) info about must-sees in host cities,
- very subjective information on where to eat and where to drink,
- accommodation in each city, in three price ranges,
- how to get there and how to move around.